With nothing much happening on shore, Jessica's attention is mostly given to the party under the surface. Things seem to be going well; Tazmara has raised the canoe to both make progress towards the initial purpose and remove the cover of whatever they're fighting. However, when Marius suddenly stops moving, something seems very wrong. It takes Jessica only a few heartbeats to decide to act, though she's not really certain how to do it best. She jumps in, behind Marius and scrambles to get ahold of his jerkin. Pulling as hard as she can manage with ungraceful urgency, she kicks against anything but him to try and make progress towards the gentle shoreline.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Not sure how best to use actions in this context. I figure at least one move action to jump in, with the probability of an associated swim check: (1d20+2)[13]. If it takes two moves, or two checks: (1d20+2)[16]. If it takes a standard action to "start a grapple" with Marius before being able to take the reposition maneuver, so be it. If not, she'll start repositioning him towards the surface/shoreline.

*I* have lifeguard training, so I know how to grip an unconscious swimmer and bring them to the surface, keeping them face up above the water. Jessica, however, does not- and I'm not sure how reasonable it is to act as if she does. Still, the premise of "don't let him drown" is fairly straightforward, so she's gonna try.