Quote Originally Posted by UncleWolf View Post
Infirmary

It takes a long while of peace, proper care, and rest, but eventually "Ilpholin" begins to stir. Her arms have half-way grown back and the infection in her body has abated. The machines hooked up to her will be the first to indicate that she's starting to rouse, but if no one comes to check on her, "Ilpholin" slowly opens her bright pink eyes to take a look around.
Infirmary

This is sure another time then Off the path and Mia is still using her skills to heal people. After all thats what she did after joining Vigil. When the machines indicate her rising Mia will come and check them, just like they called for her. She will then send a short message to Wenomir and Cessie to inform them about the status of the patient.

"Good day Mrs Ilpholin." Mia says, still keeping a bit of a distance. She is worried that 'Ilpholin' might assume she is still in AMEN.Not that it looks alike here.

Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
[Off the Path]

Fun fact!
Awen actually knows a spell that would allow her to safely remove her head, so long as it's put back on before the spell ends.

She doesn't have a similar spell for hands.

"Yeah, I..." Awen feels like it might be helpful to explain the joke. "...there was someone stuck in a mirror. I helped her out, but my hand got stuck in it."

She looks down at it, and wipes away her cheeks just in case there's still more tears there. "I...I already got help and it's all numb for now." A weakened paralysis thing.

She doesn't really want to be reminded of it, however, so she tries to come up with a different topic to shift the conversation to.
Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
Someone, surely just the voices in Awen's head, provides her ideas on how to steer the conversation.
Offer to help with her letter. Invite her on a date. Ask about robots.

If any 'demons' were here, they would then sit down next to Awen.
[Off the Path]

"That's good." Mia says. "Just tell me if you need anything. I could assist you reataching the hand if you got it or I could build a replacement" In her world, body replacements where more common then high level medicine. Mostly because of the culture and the praise of a machine god.