View Single Post

Thread: VIgil: Return of the Geneva

1. - Top - End - #157
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: VIgil: Return of the Geneva

[Commanders' Village]

The response seems a little extreme to Ithuriel too, but that's not what's bothering her about this. "Confirming that everyone is who say they are is one thing, but that security only lasts as long as they're within sight. As soon as they're gone, they could be targeted. That said-" Ithuriel glances round, "If they had already got in here, I think they'd have done something by now. It's worth the check, but...they've been quiet for a while now, which concerns me. Whatever happened to the fake me, she's still out there, so there's at least one not dealt with." She grits her teeth and clenches her fist, still frustrated by this.

How dare there be a fake her.

How dare they.

She snaps out of it after a moment and focuses on the two commanders. "Commanders, I would recommend that after ensuring the current security of VIGIL, you dispatch operatives in pairs for the time being for any missions you believe may be connected to skinwalkers. I would also recommend teams be dispatched with a codeword or phrase to deliver on return. And I-" She pauses and looks thoughtfully at Anika. "Allowed myself to be taken in by this deception. I would like to make amends. Please, could you keep me informed if you get any leads, and let me join in any actions you take against the skinwalkers?"
    Last edited by Gnrlshrimp; 2020-03-04 at 04:12 PM.
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.