1. - Top - End - #117
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Hearthstone 24: Don't tell the others, but I'm rooting for you!

Update: Iksar says there's going to be a balance patch for BGs in 2 weeks, but they're going to remove Tirion from the pool later this week.

He says currently Standard and Wild are fine balance and meta wise and will wait until after Expansion.

More BGs: Back up to 8250 and feeling a little better about my read of the meta.

Reno when I aggressively leveled + held onto my pairs until I hit a triple on Level 5 and picked up a Rivendare was super fun. The thing I tripled was a Bomb, so sometimes BGs just wants you to win ;)

That made up for the one where I tried to play the broken Deathwing, got 2 rat packs, 2 mama bears, Infested Wolf, Grandma, and Goldrin and got turbostomped by someone who got the Dragon Divine Shield + Dragons which got buffed by Divine Shields and I finished 6th. Some lobbies are insane.

Edit: Coolest build at the moment is all over Reddit. Unlike Hearthstone where Deathrattles resolve by play order, BG deathrattles resolve Left To Right. So, the combo is to put a Unstable Ghoul first, Bomb, something that generates Beast Tokens, then buffers (Goldrin / Spawn) then Golden Rivendare.

So, it'll end up Unstable Ghoul clearing your board other than Rivendare, Beast tokens getting generated, then them getting super buffed, while clearing your opponent's divine shields and dealing damage.

It looks something like this: https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone...battlegrounds/
    Last edited by Joran; 2020-03-03 at 12:07 PM.