View Single Post

Thread: Pan-aeons: a God Game

1. - Top - End - #171
    Barbarian in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re: Pan-aeons: a God Game

Spoiler: Action
    Show
    18 AP/14 DC: create a Demigod-Rosalin Ravenhold +2 Willfulness.
    Little Rosalin 'Rosey' Ravenhold just turned ten days old today, and as is customary in The Empire. A celebration is called introducing for introducing the mother back into their normal lives as months of seclusion (Other than family members) are typical tradition before the birth. Believed to be good for the health of the mother and baby.
    Due to her divine blood though Rosey is a bit different than other children
    +2 Foxes. Rosey inherited her mother's fox-like features. Bearing three white tails, and a pair of fox ears along with a keen sense of smell and hearing. Though not the same sharp facial features of Nerasuss.
    +2 Fire. Fire runs deep within the blood Alatadriel and so does it too with the child leading her to have a more aggressive, and fiery personality. Rosey will one day grow up to be defiant, stubborn, maltempered, ambitious, and blunt.
    Su'ule notices from her place in the sky that a new baby demi god has been born, and is now ten days old. Su'ule would smile if she had lips.
    Well, she only wanted to help the little demi goddess and she appeared in the sky above the baby's location. . . Su'ule blessed the baby with a very powerful spell.

Spoiler
    Show

+2 Monsters , the baby Rosey Ravenhold had the ability to command any beast that could be classified as monstrous. This might be more difficult though, the stronger and more powerful a monster gets.
    +2 Sorcery, the baby Rosey had the ability to scream like Su'ule, causing massive devastation, like one of the uncreated banshee, or learn any kind of Su' sorcery much more easily than any mortal.
    +1 Birth, Rosey had the gift of painless child birth.
    - 2 Willfulness , Su'ule didn't mean to do anything wrong or make Rosey overly rebellious, but as was already happening according to the meddling of herself and other deities, Rosey's attitude towards tyranny and overbearing attitudes would only grow increasingly hostile.

Last edited by DarthArminius; 2020-03-03 at 03:50 PM.
    I am ArlEammon. I've been here since 2004, but I've lost access to my other account.