View Single Post

Thread: Pan-aeons: a God Game

1. - Top - End - #175
    Barbarian in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re: Pan-aeons: a God Game

Su'ule 20/50 AP

Seeing that the Mutants, her Neanderthal tribes were invading giant lands, not as much as before, but still enough to be concerning to her, she wanted to both preserver her own created race and also make life more peaceful for them. In that vein, she decided it would be a good idea to . . . alter her favorite tribes a little, well, a lot. Each Mutant would be able to shape shift at will. They wouldn't be as powerful individually as the dragon man, but as a race they would all possess an ability to change form. Su'ule muttered incomprehensible words over her tribes in a magical spell. . .

Spoiler
    Show

-20 AP to transform the Neanderthals into a new race, the Changelings. Changelings all not only posses the innate capability to change form at will, but also enjoy a vastly enhanced life span.
    +2 Sorcery, shape shifting is a form of sorcery all changelings do
    +2 Monsters, yes, even shape shifting into monsters is possible
    +1 Birth , changelings can give birth to other changelings without pain, and those who couple with changelings will always have changeling children.
    Last edited by DarthArminius; 2020-03-04 at 09:25 AM.
    I am ArlEammon. I've been here since 2004, but I've lost access to my other account.