Okay, seriously. At this point people should really be trying to give reasoning with their votes, and offer insights to the game if they have any. Just voting without explaining why, especially at this point in the game does not help the town in any way, and is fairly wolfish. If you feel you have no new insights, say as much. You can say who you agree with (if you have no rational other than gut instinct for agreeing with someone, that is fine, just say as much). The more information the town has, the better. Sometimes it is the smallest things, or the unexplained gut feeling that ultimately ends up condemning the wolves. Jumping on a bandwagon is (technically) fine, but try and explain why you think killing the person in question is the best option. The reasoning does not have to be complicated, just let us know the thought process.

So, with all that being said, Godzillarich please explain your vote a bit better (and yes, once you do I'll probably move my vote).

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
I'm going to take a moment to draw attention to our least active players. According to gac3, everybody let him know they were still around and ready to play (except for DukeGod who had to leave and got made the auto-kill Day 1). So where are they? Easy to fly under the radar just using powers and never speaking up...
[/B].
Also, Avatar Vecna, I'm not sure if this is deliberate or not, but your post is not accurate. DukeGod was not auto-killed, as he was lynched by popular demand on D2. It was Logan1996 who was auto-killed D1 due to not being able to play. Since I have seen wolves try to spread false information in the past, you are now my primary wolf suspect. The only reason I'm not voting for you right now, is that I want to pressure a better answer out of Godzillarich.