I will preface this with the fact that I am generally almost always for inclusion.
Quote Originally Posted by Schroeswald View Post
The Patreon answers are up! 32 of them, and a lot of them are pretty decent, summary of them (and what I think of them).
No1. That one is a no, only important for Patreon profile pics.
Yes, but the redundance makes it less important2. The fact that the Giant has this whole thing planned, and had the basic beats of the ending since NCFPB’s ending, I’m pretty sure we have close enough info already that I am against this.
ibid3. Whether we’ll learn what’s under the Darkness, we already know this from several things on here.
Yes4. Why Roy’s shoes are weird, I’m not really sure whether I support this yet.
Yes5. Why mummies repeat stuff they heard, this is an interesting insight into his writing process imo so I support it.
Yes6. The use of genderqueer to apply to V, very interesting, I support it.
Yes7. We aren’t gonna meet Belkar’s family, I’m not sure yet.
Yes8. He won’t go back to remaster older comics, see above.
Yes9. On an OOTS animated series, I am against this except as an addendum to the above, doesn’t give any concrete information really.
Yes10. Rich will keep writing after OOTS, apparently a lot of people asked this so I support its inclusion.
Yes, but the lack of relevance to the comic makes it less important11. The OOTS campaign world, I think we already have information on this so I don't support it.
ibid12. He won't write a fantasy writing advice book, doesn't really seem important.
ibid13. Monsters For Every Season release stuff, not really OOTS, so I'd say no inclusion.
ibid14. We probably won't see the Fantasy Setting Search setting again, not really OOTS related.
ibid15. Rich tells people to read more fantasy to find fantasy better than OOTS, not really something important.
ibid16. Things based on table top games, not much too major here.
Yes17. Stuff about how the Giant had no clue where this would end when this started, including details about the Elven Pantheon, I think this is good.
Yes18. How Thrall Durkon worked, fairly informative, thumbs up.
Yes19. The Giant never always (oops) wanted to revive Durkon, not too important imo.
Yes20. The Giant has no clue if the three soul splice souls were from a previous earth, obviously not warranting inclusion.
Yes21. Why Rich did and doesn't map out fight scenes, I support.
Yes22. The Giant doesn't care a tiny bit about xp, also why Hilgya killed Durkon, both of which we sort of knew.
sames as 11-1623. Rich doesn't have a current game, more about his personal life than anything else.
ibid24. Rich loved his work on Dungeonscape and especially acid-breathing sharks, see above.
ibid25. Rich doesn't really know whats going on in the D&D world, see the last two.
Yes26. Rich's opinions on writing webcomics and comics and medium, this seems pretty good.
Yes27. X, Y or Z isn;t in the comic because the Giant hasn't thought of a reason to include it. Me likey.
Yes28. Some details aren't included because they aren't needed and its counterproductive to reveal them outside of the media (and Elan's Mothers name is one of them). I like this one a lot.
Yes29. Tarquin and Elan's Mother relationship doesn't need to be shown, because bad relationships are very common, I don't think this is needed.
Yes30. How the Giant paces comics, very good, informative, probably the best of these comments.
Yes31. The Giant favorite character to write is whoever he is currently spending a lot of time on the most (but his favorite character to write is Zhou Bo). I'm not really sure.
Yes32. How audience reactions surprise him. Not sure yet.