View Single Post

Thread: Naruto Sound ITP OOC 1

1. - Top - End - #132
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto Sound ITP OOC 1

Would it be okay if I just posted a "this is where Senko is right now and she's expecting a correspondence or something" post to introduce her and hopefully get things going?

Also, while I had the Chimera technique in-mind when talking about Senko's future modifications... I remembered what Kabuto ended up doing to himself.

With Ordinary Science, he was able to splice himself with three confirmed Kekkei Genkai, a handful of things that may or may not be Kekkei Genkai, and at least one genetic trait that isn't technically a Kekkei Genkai but might as well be.

It might be easier (and less prone to potential abuse since mods would have to be done during downtime) to just Have Senko do that but becuase she's not focused on altering her body to alter her chakra she doesn't end up going full crazy with it the way he did.

(And without the DNA of a member of Sakon and Ukon's clan, copying people's techniques that way isn't possible so that's a concern checked off.)
    Last edited by Rater202; 2020-03-05 at 01:08 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks