View Single Post

Thread: VIgil: Return of the Geneva

1. - Top - End - #173
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: VIgil: Return of the Geneva

[Cessie’s Office]

It looks like Krakorow wants to sink into a hole and die until Wenomir mentions 'Magtok'. Instead of replying to Cessie, he just stares at Wenomir. "...that's the guy!" He exclaims while pointing a finger at the warrior. "The one that bought the Watchforce license! You even know one another?!" He looks between Wenomir and Cessie with wide eyes.

[Commanders' Village]

"Yes, it would have to come with new safety protocols as well and at this point. My idea was to double-check with other organizations if their members are coming to visit. But that's only in specific cases so we'll need to expand on that to make sure they don't take the role of someone inside the orgization after the tests are done. So I'm opening up for suggestions here." She gestures at the angel officer and nods firmly as if to affirm Ithuriel's anger. "Miss Von Holstav's are a good start. She's clearly more experienced than most of us dealing with this so unless there are any objections I'd be willing to invite her along to all our future operations. She would of course have to partake in the tests as well, but that's just a formality at this point I'd say."

"We should just have those creepers and the demons fight one another. Like, mixing their goo's together- or no, that might be bad." Anika looks thoughfully at the ceiling, considering skincreeper demons.

Anika and Blanche

Anika raises an eyebrow. Blanche that always tried to act so under control was suddenly cracking? Geez. She needed to make her focus before she melted it seemed.
    "...'kay. I mean, you don't look bad yourself. I'd be more than willing to tap your ass." She remarks with a chuckle. "We could do it after the meeting if you wanna. To clear your head and stuff. Just try not to be so nervous about it. We're all friends, right? No one is passing any judgement here." She will put her arm around the catgirl and steer her towards the commander's village.

Initiation

"1095? Sorry, I'm not familiar with those terms. Alchemy was not a subject I majored in." She smiles appologetically. "But you don't need to be more specific than 'steel'. It's an alloy which is unusual though not unheard of. But if it's indeed what I suspect it is though, I'm offering you a chance to teach you how to use and control your powers better. If your're interested, that would double as your initiation 'trial'. If not, then we simply do something else. There are plenty of ways to be tested after all."

[Spooky Encounters]

That apology should be aimed at Cessie too, but she's not going to remark on it for now. At least they apologized. Though as usual Cora seemed less sincere about it.

[AMEN Debrief==> Infirmary]

Anika sticks out her tongue at what she easily recognize as a joke. "Someone with so many children being concerned about little ol' me? I bet if your lady was here, she'd laugh. She must be used to it by now! By being daring I'm just showing how qualified I am to be in VIGIL." Anika remarks with a sagely nod. "I mean, I always call out hunks wherever they are married or not. Giving people special tratment would be marriageism, or hunkism... or something."

Then off to the infirmary they go I suppose if Adir wants to tag along there. He might be curious about this fake Ilpholin. Anika sure is. Her eyes looked wrong for one...
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2020-03-05 at 07:45 PM.