View Single Post

Thread: VIgil: Return of the Geneva

1. - Top - End - #174
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: VIgil: Return of the Geneva

Commanders' Village

Blanche raises an eyebrow at Ithuriel's suggestion, mildly impressed at how quickly the angel had thought up the idea. It seemed like a fairly sound system that would cover her main concerns with Cessie's idea as well. It also sounded very professional, which was a plus.

Anika gets the gentlest nudge possible as she trails off in thought. "C'mon, stay focused. We'll need to remember this, we can think about those awful combos together later, she directs good-naturedly, giving the night elf a brief little smile.

Anika and Blanche - Meow’dorei?

How the Night Elf responds only seems to turn Blanche’s cheeks brighter as she freezes in place, but her expression certainly changes. A complicated surge of emotions plays out as she blinks in slight shock. It was such a relief to hear that Anika was interested in her as well. Maybe she was silly to have fretted so much about it, but it didn’t make it any less of a relief - although it wasn’t exactly the flavor of interest Blanche had secretly hoped to hear from her one day.

”G-gosh, I’d uh - er yeah, okay!” Blanche can’t help but cling a little nervously to Anika as she’s mercifully guided along. ”Not er, quite how I pictured it but uh, I can always buy you dinner after?” There’s an attempt to recover that coolness she always tried to maintain.

Initiation

Fidelia perks up quite a bit. "Oh! Okay, um, yeah, that'd be great!" She hesitates briefly. "Although, um, I'd like to do some sort of trial too. I want to know if, like, I can be of any help what I can do now.
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2020-03-06 at 10:06 AM.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!