Quote Originally Posted by MultitudeMan View Post

Level 4 spells would include Death Ward and Freedom of Movement, which are both relevant, but would establish Minrah as Fighter X/Cleric 7+, which may be more than the Giant wishes to commit to, as if her fighter level is similar to her cleric level, that brings her pretty near to the overall level of the Order, which it has been strongly implied is not the case.

Thoughts?
Did we decide that she has to have to fighter levels roughly equal to cleric? I thought we kind of landed on “fighter 2 or more, probably 4” with the dialog being consistent also with having more fighter levels than cleric.

In fact I feel like the dialogue (unless I am remembering wrong, which I usually am) centers around “Roy has no idea how effective I am, because he doesn’t know my fighter level” in which case it would be entirety consistent with her implying that Roy thinks she’s something like Cleric 7/fighter, which would be pretty underpowered for them, but shes actually more like 7/7.

Mind you, I don’t even think 5/5 is all thah well supported (although totally plausible), I just don’t think she implied she’s not in the Order’s League, all we know if that Roy didn’t think she was, no?