1. - Top - End - #1331
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls XV: This is my Thu'um Stick

Quote Originally Posted by Triaxx View Post
    ENB's are basically graphics overlays that do weird things to the looks of the game.

That could be the problem.
    Well I'm using sacrosanct as my vampire mod....and....its night eye is toggleable with no duration limit, so I might've turned it on at one point but never turned it off and it just keeps doing that. the way my character works there is a lot of buffs on them at any one time so its very possible that it just got lost in the clutter. hopefully thats all I need to, and it would make sense because the lighting returns to normal indoors.

Edit: okay so, vampire night vision is not doing it, because I turned it on and off, it barely changed the bright day lights so, I dunno, I have no ENB, because I'd remember doing something that inconvenient, because an ENB is something you have manually install directly rather than using a mod manager, whatever is happening is during the day, night is fine,its makes everything look glowy and bright. I could try putting IN an ENB in and see if that will fix it, but I don't know how this works, so I'm not sure if I should do that.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-03-06 at 09:26 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".