View Single Post

Thread: The Sword of Roses (IC)

1. - Top - End - #7
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: The Sword of Roses (IC)

Chenizir nodded sagely with Chaarix's statement. "Time is of the essence; each day is another they will have traveled. I do not know if they understand the workings of the items as of yet. As for what direction, I can only surmise they scattered to the four winds. There is a magic that the elf used to prevent my scry spells from locating them. However, I etch a rune in every item I own. A rune only dragons can sense, and only when they are looking for it. The sword and shield went north, the cloak east, and the crown south. This is not a burden I wished to bestow, but it is important that these items are returned."

"It is no burden, but an honor!" Morlun stated. He turned to his siblings. "I shall track the sword and shield down. You two should each seek one item. If we split up we will not be noticed and can procure these items quickly."

Chenizir spoke up. "Trust in one another, and be wary. Humans in particular are crafty creatures. Although you are dragon, the races of humanoids are dangerous in numbers. Their knowledge and magic can prove adversarial." Chenizir laid down to rest on his hoard. "My construct servants can provide you with amenities before you go."

He waved a claw at the stone wall of his cave. Three nodules of stone budded and took the form of diminutive humanoid shapes. The forms bow before the dragons, awaiting orders.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2020-03-09 at 05:53 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races