Hewitt waits for the signal from Marius. Lightburn waited right besides him. Hewitt was petting him while getting an earful from Lightburn. Hewitt knew he needed to train in his skills using his scimitar. Hewitt took the chance to apologize. Hewitt turns his atention to Jessica when addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmerbink View Post
Jessica waits nervously near the shoreline. She fidgets uncomfortably, missing Hewitt's comment for a moment. While Marius and Laurelata take to the gentle slope, the summoner's words finally penetrate her dense confusion. "I- well, he wouldn't if you'd all have left that critter well enough alone!" she scowls. "Just because you have a cleric hanging around doesn't mean you should go around injuring yourselves for fun!"

Her frustration subsides somewhat as she cautiously approaches Lightburn, and begins to inspect the creature. "Gosh, you're a big guy, aren't you?" she says, treating the eidolon very much the way she would behave to a large hunting dog. "You don't seem too badly hurt, but I can maybe help if you need it..." She looks up to Hewitt. "Um. Light energy will heal him, right? I don't mean to be rude, but he seems... uhhh..." She lapses into silence, unable to find a polite way to clarify whether the eidolon is indeed alive or undead.
"You are right. I just wanted to..." Hewitt turns to look at Lightburn and corrects himself after receiving feedback from him. "We wanted to prove ourselves useful to the team. Still, you are probably right. We probably ended up looking foolish. And in the process we made you waste valuable resources. So, in name of both of us, I would like to apologize on the matter." He adds while making a vow.

"As for the request, he heals with the same type of healing powers that can be used to heal myself." he replies. In a surprising turn, Lightburn adds. "Thanks." Hewitt knows that him blurting out anything in public was quite unusual. Knowing what Lightburn said could be seen as rude, he adds. "Thank you kindly from both of us."