Quote Originally Posted by Miltonian View Post
Chaarix stares at the bath with a mixture of surprise and growing annoyance. "Very funny. Hilarious," she says to the golems, "I am laughing on the inside. Can't you tell? Maybe you should look closer."
The stone constructs do not react, but remained at attention, steady as a rock.

She turns to Spiriah, a little heated. "No. It appears these things have grown a sense of humor. Suddenly," she says, "And very unwelcomely, might I add."

She eyes the meat for a moment, but only a moment, before reaching down and gobbling it up. Never turn down a free meal. Chewing quickly and swallowing, she says, "Talk in private. Right. Lead the way. I'll follow."
Spiriah gave the things an inquisitive look. "I don't think they know humor?" She shrugged.

The youngest sibling led the way down a side tunnel into another chamber. Chaarix might have remembered this was once used as a nursery for the three at various times. Now it appeared to have little inside but a pile of old furnishings that their father no longer used, yet kept anyway. Spiriah sat down and let out a slow sigh.

"East lies a great human city by the sea; with giant ships that sail across it, carried on the winds. They're... fascinating things to watch." Spiriah paused. She seemed embarrassed for a moment. "No, I never actually been on a ship. Not yet..."

"I have maps from the surrounding realms. To the south lies swampland, dotted with little human villages. Beyond that there is a great shallow lake with a large elven city. So... you might be tracking the elf that attacked out father."