Cessie's Bedroom

A little over an hour and a half after Jezebel vanished, a bit after Cessie has awoken to find her gone, a sphere of dark violet light crackles to life a short distance from Cessie's bed. Jezebel falls to her knees when the sphere fades, breathing heavily and with a glassy look to her eyes as relief flows through her. "C-Cessie?" She asks, voice wavering and thick with emotion. "I need you to draw a Circle around me right now. Please." She begs, fear plainly evident in her voice. The fear is well founded however as she was vastly different than she had been just a short time ago. Her lavender skin was notably darker, but it was the least of the changes her body had gone through. A pair of heavy grasping wings rest upon her back and shoulders with feathers radiating from back at the base through indigo into gold at the tips. Her tail coils possessively around herself, also lined with feathers, and her nakedness shows that the outer sides of her arms and legs have draconic scaling.

"I feel like I'm going to be sick."
She admits quietly, trembling and holding back the urge to just cry out of both frustration and joy of being back to familiar surroundings.