The collection of furs and rugs seem to uncharacteristically absorb the moisture with wondrous speed.

Spiriah seems pleased. "Let me find the map for you!" she chirps, and shuffles cautiously through the small passage into the next room. With only a casual observance, Chaarix can see that Spiriah has been collecting human things. There's a collection of fine pottery jars in one corner, most with lids secure on top (what may be inside them is unknown without lifting the lid).

"I found them. Come here!"

The next room has a large makeshift table made of wooden planks and metal clamps. A collection of maps Spiriah has made rest on top, along with journal entries she has written and a few books. On the far side of the room is a modest pile of treasure. Above that two shelves with bottles. In each bottle is a miniature model of a human ship.

Spiriah unfurls the map all the way. "If you're going south, you'll want to avoid human villages. They get easily spooked by dragons. I marked all the ones I've seen here. There aren't many. Though, um, if the one carrying the crown is really injured, they might stop at one of those villages to rest."