"when oots ends, I'll get all the books".

Yes, all of them(already own 2). In a country where a dollar costs 5 of our money, 10.000km away. I'll figure it out.

OotS really helped me, you know? As kind of a Bard myself, I get people calling me useless all the time(even if they pay me by the hour to teach their own kids)So, it's no surprise my favourite character is Elan. It was Belkar in my teens, when I believed and played D&D with "friends". Why? He got **** done, was hated by some, loved by few but hey... you win some, you lose some... but most of all: he didn't try, he was authentic. I still think the is the most authentic character in Oots. But Elan tried to help, like I did, to no avail. But then, adulthood happened and I still know I'm an Elan who'd absolutely love to be a Belkar, but I've come to terms. My Haley kicked me out and I'm jobless, so I can't help with Patreon, which I would like as well, since OotS has been part of my life for 15 years. Just venting out, I guess. The Giant must get this as a dm in a regular basis(at least I hope so^^)