1. - Top - End - #643
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Things I May No Longer Do While Playing XII: A Thousand-Yard Stare is not Permiss

* may not point out that Space Marines and Sister of Battle both die just as often anyways despite all the work put into both to make them
    ** or that normal commissars and soldiers are depicted succeeding where they fail or killing their chaos marine counterparts
    *** may not wonder what the point of the super-soldiers are in Warhammer 40k if non-enhanced soldiers can take out the threats without them
    **** If we get female Adeptus Astartes, we must go both ways and get Adeptus Frateritus defying the whole "since Goge Vandire the Ecclesiarchy can't raise men at arms" thing.

* may not try to get this thread back on track
    ** May not call marvel sentinels "stupid eugenicist tin cans"
    *** May not go on to make a headcanon in character that the marvel government is trying to make an army of mutant nobles loyal to the government to oppress the masses, and use the rambling about it to destroy sentinels with another sentinel
    **** May not wonder if saying my headcanon created a new version of the X-men where my headcanon is true and an existential crisis over it
    ***** May not try to exploit storytelling to create the exact universe I want in character.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-03-16 at 10:26 AM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".