Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
And the pipeline dream that that is a thing that can be fixed is the kind of dead end that many university projects run into, so I wouldn't be confident that that will be done in time.
High school project. Honestly I'd expect people that don't even have working spells would be getting As.
Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
Apatheism* ("not caring about gods") would probably be a better description. The Greenhiults don't question the existence of the gods. In OOTS-world (and other worlds where gods are demonstrably a thing), atheists would be the equivalent of rea-world flat earthers.

*or maltheism if they came to the conclusion that the gods are bad people.
TV tropes calls it "Nay-theism"
Quote Originally Posted by Mox View Post
No need to be obsessed with getting it in english; because assuming all translation are on the same level as the french one, they're all fantastic.
Is that actually hard? It should be easy to find a digital version of any major modern book in the original language, but I guess it's not. I have an amazon.fr account because amazon.com wouldn't let me buy the french version of a french pop song.
wait, how many grammar mistakes did I make ?
You don't need a semicolon (or anything) before the "because". Also, you should have had a comma after the "because" to mark the beginning of the subordinate clause, or (as is my own preference) put it in parentheses.

But those are very small issues.
Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
Correct!
If only I had payed ore attention in French class, I'd be able to translate that into English.
Quote Originally Posted by Frozenstep View Post
Man, Roy is so mellow now. Wonder if this is a kind of stress response, trying to act overly relaxed.
Stress isn't so much caused by difficult or important situations, but also situations you're unprepared for. As far as Roy knows, he has one straightforward encounter coming up that he has been specifically preparing for for a long time.
Quote Originally Posted by NihhusHuotAliro View Post
Indeed, it is not a grammar rule that prepositions are not things with which one ought to end sentences. It is, however, seen by many as "more formal" to avoid doing so.
True: however, he was speaking with Vaarsuvius; that is something up with which Vaarsuvius will not put when one is directly to speak with them.