Act III Scene i

" 'Twas in another lifetime, one of toil and blood
When blackness was a virtue the road was full of mud
I came in from the wilderness, a creature void of form..."

-Shelter From the Storm, Bob Dylan

"All the better to eat you my dear"

-Little Red Riding Hood

By the time The Pack returned from the shadows with glassy eyed Kara in tow, no one had much energy for further work. Within the span of the day they had killed a fellow Uratha who had been corrupted by madness and raided a nest of Beshilu to obtain a vital weapon against He Who Obliterates Breathing.

The Wolf Blooded had done a good job of obtaining kitchen and laboratory equipment for making large batches of weaponized Bane, but the had some disturbing news to update the Uratha on. The UFP gang was suspected in a mass shooting at a playground just a few miles away from the factory. Five were dead and another four had been rushed to Saint Luke's Hospital. Though it was suspected to be related to gang on gang warfare, none of the victims appeared to be the members of any rival gang.

Furthermore, while the spread of Captain Drips had been halted over the last few days, and infection rates at the hospital were improving, there was now news of a new outbreak in the neighboring town of Tiverton.

However, it was agreed upon that the best plan of action would be to rest up, get started on the weaponized Bane and get back to work the following night with a number of potential plans of action. There was the locating of a "battle ground" at which to lure the Beshilu and He Who Obliterates Breathing. There was the need to discuss what to do with the Weaponized Bane, which would likely become a viscous liquid the consistency of maple syrup and a similar color based on test batches that Pine had been cooking up. It would be too thick for super soakers or spray bottles, but they could probably make gallons of it. There was also still the need to plant some of the remaining Tannis root in a new garden, to research the brown seeds recovered from Silent Fang's haven, and to fulfill the pack's promise to The Reveler.

There had been enough time in the interim for the Uratha to get a head start on work or take care of private matters (OOC: Each player may make one roll towards an extended task, such as continuing to purify the Death Locus or working on music for the band.)