View Single Post

Thread: Ruins of Azlant OOC

1. - Top - End - #79
    Troll in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: Ruins of Azlant OOC

OK, division time for 'loot'.
    -I would say that the chainmail goes to the Jessica, as she doesn't have any armour at the moment and it's medium size, so Hewitt can't use it. Another option is to do a bit of switching (if possible) where Laurelata or Tazmara takes the chainmail and we hand our studded leather to Jessica.
    -for the shield that's a bit free, as only Jessica can actually use one and she has a 2-handed weapon.
    -for the machetes, I would give one to Marius, as wilderness survival is his thing. The other is a bit free as I think nobody is proficient with it except Marius.
    -I would leave everything else for now. We can't really use the tools at the moment (none of us have craft(smithing) as far as I can see), I'm not going to lug 40 arrowheads with me as I can't put them on shafts (I lack craft(bower), maybe something for lvl 2). Maybe later we can come back and get some of these things. And if we find these people still alive, we can give everything back.
    -we could still use the fruits to eat if we want, but I would hold of on that, just in case.

@U-B: I assume that those rolls mean I can't reuse my arrows?
    Last edited by farothel; 2020-03-18 at 02:01 PM.
    Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett

"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
    "I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute."