View Single Post

Thread: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XI

1. - Top - End - #507
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XI

Angestag, 30th Nachgeheim

Elsa was very glad to find Hilde and Lora at the cave. Before speaking any words, she grabbed the full waterskin that she had left near her bedroll and gulped down over half of it in one go, until she coughed from drinking too fast.

"We've had a rough time," she admitted, setting down the waterskin. "But we taught those goblins a lesson they're not likely to forget. We must've killed a score of them at least. Didn't keep track. I'm mostly glad we all made it out alive."

She decided that now was not yet the time to pay Lora the rest of her finder's fee. Surely she would find an opportunity once Tatiana's attention was elsewhere.

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    (and because I'm not 100% clear myself how much of this is OOC conviction and how much is grumpy, post-Morrslieb-trauma IC Elsa)
    Elsa's default mode is grumpy, regardless of whether she has familiar-loss trauma. But OOC, I did kinda regret choosing the unknown path. Should've guessed it wouldn't be that easy.

black billy goat
    "Philip!" exclaimed Tatiana,
    "Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?"
    Last edited by -Sentinel-; 2020-03-19 at 01:35 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:
    Voyages of the Ghostlight (Risus)

Playing:
    The Bloody Crown (WFRP) as Elsabeth Holt, rogue pyromancer and court wizard

Quote Originally Posted by TheSummoner View Post
    Oh wow. I will never again underestimate [our characters'] ability to turn friendly conversation into a possible life or death situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeSwordfish View Post
    Ludo has a crowbar, if that helps.