View Single Post

Thread: The Dragon Fall War IC

1. - Top - End - #35
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Dragon Fall War IC

and on what was the bar counter now sit a few objects, several small bags with a dragon and cross bones on them, 3 small bottles with a yellowish tint brew inside and 6 rings all with a dragon symbol upon them.
    Pemberton scoops these up as well as the bell (don't think anyone has taken it yet)

So you going to tell us what these are, or do we have to work that out for ourselves?

He pauses and scans the library looking for anything of interest to grab

(1d20)[11] Search +4

So, go find artefacts from the dawn of time before the bad guys do in order to save the world. Sounds tempting. However we have no idea where they are or how they are guarded. Meh. I have a free schedule and this should get me some new material. I'm in.

He steps outside to join the others

Five clues I have to give you pay heed for they are what I can offer up for mankinds salvation.

The canopys of ichine, school of oljatt, big seal mountains, sea of dust and on the brink are places to look. But use caution for many dangers there are

My apologies milady I was under the mistaken impression you had no useful information whatsoever he says dryly
    Last edited by wilphe; 2020-03-19 at 01:50 PM.