Quote Originally Posted by Don Qui Ho Tep View Post
I really love the Sphiranx model, and he's got some really impressive control powers. What does his Quad do? It's covered up on the Online Store.

That said, 240 points is not nothing - does he fit in better with your Cypher Lords or Corvus Cabal? What do you end up leaving out to squeeze him in, and do you think he takes up the slack for his points?
The quad is insane - pick an enemy within a number of inches equal to the value of the Ability. It can't activate this turn. Being able to turn off a fighter for no dice roll is nuts, and the cat isn't bad in combt anyways.

I could see using the Crusher in Cabal, where I have a lot of little chumps to run around with, but I don't see a huge amount of "need" for either in a list. Both have uses, whether you'd like a tanky beatstick or a tricky cat.
Quote Originally Posted by PraetorDragoon View Post
Figured that the warcry monster I like the most was the lesser interesting one.

On a non-warcy Hydra note, I was thinking of running a Hydra/Kharybdyss heavy Anvilgard army. Probably not very good, but what are good picks to include there?
A Kharibdyss can make a reasonable horde-killer with the -2 bravery Bloodline and it's own innate horde clearing, but most blobs have ways to ignore or reduce bravery tests anyways. The Hydra is fine as a nice little deathball, not as much as a Dragon but reasonable for the points. Anvilgard is clearly the best if you're going to take one, though, might as well get impact hits on a 2+.