View Single Post

Thread: (IC) New Bedford by Night: WtF II

1. - Top - End - #286
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: (IC) New Bedford by Night: WtF II

Ciara bursts out of her room, wearing nothing other than one of Bear's Black Sabbath tshirts. Its big enough to come down below her knees. Laughing, she gets chased down the hall by Bear in true wolf form as he playfully nips at her heel. They end up kissing next to the coffeemaker while Bear rubs her belly possessively. She's not showing yet, but the couple are definitely looking forward to it.

Later, after he's settled down a bit, Bear checks around to see what needs doing. In regards to Bane delivery, he mentions, "What about glass bottles we could throw? Or just water balloons? I seem to remember seeing arm mounted toy slingshots intended for water balloons, I bet we could fling a bunch of those things a fair distance that way."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Trying to think of something to do and drawing a blank here. Bear's not really suited to handle most of the things I think are most important.
    Last edited by Daishain; 2020-03-19 at 04:09 PM.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D