View Single Post

Thread: (IC) Festival of Heroes - Out of Town

1. - Top - End - #65
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: (IC) Festival of Heroes - Out of Town

Jaylyn flew straight up another 45 feet, once there she surveyed the battlefield looking for good targets. she switched to Draconic, took a defensive stance and spoke "Ancestors quickly grant me the power to overcome my enemies spell resistances." After she Defensively cast her quicken Sure Casting, Jaylyn found her four spots, and again casting defensively, and staying in Draconic, she spoke once more. "By the Power of my Ancestors protect my allies! and Mars blast my enemies! Mars Meteor Blast Ignite!"

four spheres appeared as Jaylyn threw them at the battle field. (locations: 1: [-9, -2]. 2: [-5, 23]. 3: [4, -10]. 4: unsure but close enough to hit the all four clergy.)

Meteor Swarm dice rolls

Spell resistance check: (1d20+35)[43]
    reflex save DC (2d4+34)[39]
    Sphere 1: Location: [-9, -2] all allies cept for Aurix are excluded. Fire Damage (6d6+6)[30]
    Sphere 2: Location: [-5, 23] all allies are excluded. Fire Damage (6d6+6)[27]
    Sphere 3: Location: [4, -10] Fire Damage (6d6+6)[25]
    Sphere 4: Location: [unsure but close enough to hit the all four clergy.] all allies are excluded. Fire Damage (6d6+6)[29]
    Last edited by Erealyn; 2020-03-19 at 09:07 PM.
    Festival of Heroes: Jaylyn a 5 foot Kitsune with golden brown fur, black ears, and golden eyes. She's an average build leaning on the smaller size. When in human form her hair is golden blonde, but retains her golden eyes. her build is still average but a bit bigger then in Kitsune form.

No matter which from she is in, she always seen in her white halter-top dress, carrying a 5 foot staff with a sapphire on top, and a jeweled necklace around her neck.