Spoiler: OOC@All
Show
Please see my recent OOC post!!!

When Ciara and Bear come out of their room, clearly in the throws of romance, E casts Solomon a dramatically disgusted face and says, "Jeez, can't they keep that stuff a little private?" Of course her and Michael had been more than guilty recently of public displays of affection, though the irony was apparently lost on the young Wolf Blooded.

'Depends if you tell Bear' he said with an unfamiliar conspiratorial wink 'He's a big man to get around if he wants to be in your way.' E wasn't going to placated that easily though, 'I told you I'd find you a place E, have I ever given you reason to doubt me?'
(OOC: Sorry I missed this)

Then under her breath and with a grin E says, "I promise I won't tell Bear if you won't, as long as I get to come along when you go after those thugs."

ater, after he's settled down a bit, Bear checks around to see what needs doing. In regards to Bane delivery, he mentions, "What about glass bottles we could throw? Or just water balloons? I seem to remember seeing arm mounted toy slingshots intended for water balloons, I bet we could fling a bunch of those things a fair distance that way."
At this E's eyes light up and she says, "That would be bad ass, kinda like Werewolf molotov cocktails!"

In the evening Blaze set off back to the field with the Death Locus, littered with carcasses of small vermin and stranger things. He worked his rite, doing his best to shape the Essence that oozed from the locus into something more harmonious. At the end of rite, Blaze had to tamp his frustration. It was hard work, and would probably require a few more days of work. The Beshilu had badly infected the land, leaving the locus tainted and resonating with the stench of death.

The woman nods her head at Solomon's statement about the vermin. In response to his question she shrugs and says, "I'm not really sure. I've been stuck in New Bedford, just like you. I mean I heard rumors that it started with a church congregation, though I have no idea if that's accurate. I guess the hospital staff at St. Luke's would no more, not that they'd be talking given patient privacy and all that."

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Surprisingly helpful and insightful advice from a random stranger