1. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: what are some ultimate items in this game?

Quote Originally Posted by newguydude1 View Post
    spells do everything i want so i never used magic items and always gave em to my party members. but playing ragnarok online and making god items and seeing how npcs talk about god items with fear in their voices made me wanna be a guy who makes god items.

as i understand though, artifacts in this game kind of suck. and are uncraftable. so what are some real ultimate items? like what combination of +10 weapon or armor makes it the ultimate weapon or armor that would make people kill each other to obtain one or try to blackmail my artificer into making one?

single items are ok too. thought bottle for obvious reasons and rod of excellent magic.
    There is no ultimate weapon or armor but there are certain abilities that are hard to not see as awesome. I'll think on some items later

Weapons:

+5: A weapon that doesn't hit often and hard is useless

Holy or unholy property: Lots of stronger enemies have damage reduction against good or evil. Plus adding 2d6 damage against them is great.

Collision property: +5 damage against everything all the time is pretty sweet.

Force: Only works on ranged weapons but turning a weapon projectile into force, which bypasses almost all damage reduction, is fantastic.

Wounding: 1 point of constitution damage per hit can annihilate creatures vulnerable to it.

Armor:

Heavily fortified property: Stopping critical hits and sneak attack damage cold is wonderful.

Soulfire property: Protects against death effects, negative energy, nearly cripples an entire class of spells.

Items:

Third eye of conceal or ring of mental fortitude: Makes you immune to mind-affecting abilities (and some other thing). Shuts down an entire class of spells and abilities.
    Last edited by the_tick_rules; 2020-03-21 at 09:45 AM.
    I would be a procrastinator, but I keep putting it off.