Quote Originally Posted by MaxiDuRaritry View Post
Enhancement bonuses above +1 are pointless and almost less than worthless, since well-chosen weapon abilities are vastly superior in all ways, and the additional enhancement bonus points above +1 are actively hindering your ability to gain more +1 equivalents at a reasonable price.

After all, pretty much anyone with any competence and a spellcaster on-hand will have access to greater magic weapon, which doesn't stack with the weapon's enhancement bonus. Anyone who doesn't have a spellcaster on-hand really shouldn't be adventuring. And for groups who don't include T1s or T2s, getting items of greater magic weapon typically isn't too hard. And when that isn't the case? There are STILL better options than increasing the enhancement bonus by a few piddly points.
I remember a thread about that, I forget if you were there. It is strong as heck absolutely but it has the drawback of requiring a lot of things to go right. The other person is very dependent on the caster to be available and have the slots available at all times. It would also mean if there are multiple people waiting for the buff the are waiting in line for a couple rounds or the caster has to burn a lot of quicken slots. It is powerful as heck if done properly I agree but combat is chaos, expect things to go wrong.