Yeeaaaah, perhaps please lay off the analysis of other peoples characters before you even get to see them played? Rater can debate about this sort of thing forever (this is not the thread for that), and I just wanted to make a weak arrancar with a good enough reason to be a hero to fit the power level Rater wanted because neither of my previous two characters would've worked so amnesiac arrancar because they're so weak when they aren't normally so weak? perfect reason to be completely lazy and fill in this stuff later as she grows stronger. I really don't care if Shiroihako is hero or anti-hero by some literary defintion as long as she is a good person. there is more than tropes and archetypes to this, in my opinion.

so if we're all in agreement about the plot, I guess we can start whenever Vahnovai makes the character sheets they want to make. if you don't know how to do that, simply use this standard template (I just didn't use it because I was lazy):

Spoiler: Empty Character template
Show

<Your Character's Name Here>
Spoiler
Show
Name: Self-explanatory.
Height: Centimeters and/or feet and inches.
Weight: Kilograms and/or pounds.
Species: What kind of creature your character is?
Station: Your character's current lot in life.

Description:
Spoiler
Show
What does your character look, feel, smell and sound like?

Personality:
Spoiler
Show
How does your character think? What drives him and what kind of a fellow is he?

History:
Spoiler
Show
What has happened to your character before the game and made them who they are?

Story So Far:
Spoiler
Show
You can summarize and update here what has happened to your character during the game.

Abilities:
Spoiler
Show
What is your character good or bad at? What special things can he do or knows?

These could include anything from martial arts to ki blasts to magic and shapeshifting abilities.

Other information:
Spoiler
Show
Anything you can't fit to the brackets above, such as equipment or property your character owns.