1. - Top - End - #200
    Ogre in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: Council of Thieves [Bastards of Erebus] (IC)

Gabby will find a secluded alley on the way to her apartment and pull Tia into it with her.
    “ I want to try to avoid unwanted attention for my mother if people are tailing us. Can you follow my lead and we will take some alleys?”

Assuming Tia is agreeable, Gabby will use stealth to avoid detection, sticking to alleys and dark shadows until well away from the Lying Lute.
    She greets and reassures her mother that she is well. She tells her mother that she has found a fledgling acting troupe and she has agreed to join their group in developing a new production. She tells her that she will be staying with them while the show is in production, so she will be home infrequently and not to worry.
    She will clean up and gather some belongings: peasant outfit, leather armor, shuriken in bandoliers and wrap them in her cloak to create a bundle. She will leave the apartment as Kavina in entertainer garb with her bundle.
    ”This is my usual appearance when I am not playing a role. Call me Kavina. What do you think?!” she asks Tia after they leave the apartment.
    “Let’s go and get something to eat with the others. I am am STARVING!”
    Last edited by Blackhawk101; 2020-03-22 at 07:15 AM.