1. - Top - End - #206
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Council of Thieves [Bastards of Erebus] (IC)

"Hey, I'm sorry, Master Coldvale," says Hyram, "but the business was conducted and agreed 'tween me and your mother. You might be fine with this pompous beef stick, but I don't take to threats from castrati."

"WHAAA-AAAAHT?!?" Ulvauno screeches out with a scooping note from a high-C. Seething that the prize was almost his, but nobody seems to accord him any of his deserved flattery even then, "You are all in this together. All of you! I know .... no doubt you work for a rival actor! I SHALL HAVE MY VENGEANCE!!"

At that he storms out. Does anyone try to stop him .... physically? Simply trying to bar his way or saying anything will do nothing. Do you let the entitled celebrity leave, or go to blows? If you let him go, you can simply say as much. To be sure, a crowd of onlookers outside are already looking into Hyram's shop, so there are witnesses.
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2020-03-23 at 03:26 PM.
    11APR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Demons Revisited (2013, Jacobs).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Spoiler: Player Status
    Show
    ClasyCrow: On hiatus through 11MAY2024.