Quote Originally Posted by Nova_Eclipse View Post
[An Epic Journey]

Corvus watches as his prediction comes to pass thanks to Willa's deal with the spirit. He holds off on doing anything further at this point, though. If Willa wants the man dead, and the spirit doesn't manage it, he's quite sure one of their new companions probably can manage it if he doesn't do it himself. Still, though, better to wait for Willa's word than to presume.
Quote Originally Posted by Deathkeeper View Post
[Felix's Tower]

Krayger thinks for a moment before nodding and putting down his tools.
"Yes. I dare say that I am." he says, with perhaps a bit of pride in the little thing.

[An Epic Journey]

Willa shakes her head. She still has no head for violence against people. Monsters are different, but this?
"No, no, that's quite alright. I don't do that sort of thing. He'd probably wiggle out of what I had planned." She had considered slapping him with an animal spirit. She'd like to see him keep up his position in court with a boar spirit attached to him making him act slovenly and gluttonous. But someone capable of handling creatures like that and magic would probably notice that rather quickly and exorcise it. She really needs to work on getting some more impressive tricks.
Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
[An Epic Journey]

Ambrosia frowns with distaste as the angel goes forth into a world of pain and death. Though her expression lasts only a moment, as the battle clears she have resumed her neutral tone.
The man had just ordered them dead, but she felt like there were far less brutal ways to end that.
Then again, she couldn't expect much else from an angel. They were far too eager to kill and maim even if it was indirectly. Indeed, especially if it was indirectly.

"Are we done here then?" She turns to the merchant. "The humans here are no different from the drow in the terms of hospitality it seems, so we better leave as soon as possible."
Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[An Epic Journey]

Thariza finally unslings her bow and nocks an arrow, which proves rather unnecessary. Or does it? She doesn't trust whatever it is that's helping them, so she'll be ready to act regardless.
[An Epic Journey]

"I don't think you understand. He'll stop us leaving."

Given time to act, the man swings the chain above his head in a wide circle. He flings the end of it at the snake monster as it starts to turn on him and the beast hisses with all three heads as the chain wraps around its body. "Obey!" He jerks the chain and the snake bends low. "Kill." The monster turns toward the group once more.