Unfortunately I am already committed to 20 of the winged aelves, and the version of Battlescribe I had when I placed the order was missing the bit of code to make Blood Sisters battleline. I really don't like the shine model, but if its so good, I might have to grit my teeth and build it. I updated Battlescribe this morning and its fixed the missing code, so I can very much fix the Witch Aelves into a big mob of 20 and take Blood Sisters over Blood Stalkers. But I'm stuck with the 20 winged models, so if I'm avoiding the shrine, given I already stole the Khaine statue to use as an Avatar on its own base, I might as well instead use the Heartrenders in 2 units of 10. Later additions to the army will be a final box of Witches for a mob of 30, and a few more snakes. Snakes and Harpies are the two main model reasons I chose DoK, so as long as both are usable I'm fine with saving up for them. I really do like the Blood Stalkers though, is there any way to run/support them, or a particular foe they can actually work against, if I get the chance to try to counter list? And are Lifetakers worth it at all, in case I want to split those 20 winged models into two units of 10 or I actually do build the shrine?

Order is still in the mail, so I got time to still work the list. Once it arrives, I will have 2 boxes of Witch Aelves, 4 boxes of Khinerai, 1 box of Melusai, as well as the shrine. The Hag Queen, Slaughter Queen, and Medusa are all already built. So is the Avatar, so I hope the Shrine is workable without the statue attached or able to have the statue on a base ride on the back. Didn't order the book, was going to be relying on Battlescribe to start, but it will eventually be picked up. Might add it to the order that will flesh out the Blood Sisters and top off the Witches. But that's going to be a while, need to let the bank account rest for a bit and refill.