Quote Originally Posted by The Fury View Post
The short answer is no. I don't really have anyone that I can reach out to at the moment. A longer answer is that this forum is about all I have right now as the bottom fell out of my safety net.

Right now I'm having a hard time focusing on anything. The only thing I can kind of do is clean the floor and tidy the kitchen.
Ok. I only ask because I know people who focus on absences without always noticing those who are still around. But again, you know your situation better than I do.

Focus might be the wrong word, but I find that music drowns out those negative thoughts and feelings for me. It's not that I focus on music to exclude but that it erases everything else for a time.

I know for some other people, an exercise schedule also fills that idea of a routine, a sort of inertia that keeps them going through tough times. Again that is why I mention even online gaming groups as another source of "schedule" to keep things moving. You've lost your old schedules and routines, so I hope this gives some ideas to replace them with new ones.