"Ah! What a day!" says Corry as he walks steadily from his little hole at the outskirts of Breachill. "It's beautiful weather, the neighborhood is full of good people, and there's enough time to drop in and say hello to folks on the way to the Call. Good things will happen today!"

The short, blonde halfling makes his way down the street and enters town proper by the South Gate, meandering down the cobbled paths and greeting everyone he sees by name. His ready smile and willingness to help with even the smallest task makes his progress slow, but by the time he is at the Wizard's Grace he has a jaunty bounce to his step from helping all his neighbors in the little ways he could. "Mrs. Harper really shouldn't try to carry so much on her own - I'm glad I was there to help with that bag of onions..." he says to himself as he enters the pub. Removing his outer cloak and adjusting the light sweater he wears he makes his way to the bar and climbs up onto a halfling-sized bar stool. "Is it after noon yet? I ate elevenses before leaving the house, so I guess its time for lunch...I think a Five Kings' Pale Ale sounds like a lovely way to start!" he says to the barmaid with a wholesome and broad grin. "How is your sister, Lucy? Has she given birth yet? I expect that little one will be quite the lovely baby, what with all the pretty people in your family!"