View Single Post

Thread: Midwest Mafia/Werewolf

1. - Top - End - #243
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Midwest Mafia/Werewolf

To be fair, given Unavenger's outburst I'm not entirely sure it can be used as good reference. And it kind of strikes me as odd that JeenLeen would get killed by their suspects- that's a bit too obvious. I do imagine that with six votes there must be at least a wolf, but I'm not sure I want to target those three specific people.

Especially since two of the three called out (Not sure why the others on the wagon weren't, maybe because they kept out of the argument? Gotta re-read to be sure) previously risked a lynch. I'm not going to disregard it obviously, especially since Caoimhin was already in my sights, but still.

As of now I'm going to reiterate Gac3, since if they die and are revealed Town then Aventine gets free too in my eyes (I suspect them only because their defence of Gac3 doesn't look very reasoned- if Gac3 is town I doubt a wolf would stick out their neck like that), but in case a wagon on one of my other suspects (well, main suspects) picks up (Aventine, Lex-Kat, CaoimhinTheCape) it's likely that I'll switch my vote to try and lynch them.

Of course it's start of Day 2- there's plenty that can happen.

- - - Updated - - -

NOTE: The fact that I've got four people I'm willing to lynch doesn't mean the rest are considered Town- just that they are less likely to be wolves, for now. I highly doubt I can identify four wolves in a single day, especially since we don't actually know how many there are. We don't know, right?

If there are three of them than at least one on that list is wrong :p
    Last edited by Valmark; 2020-03-29 at 05:15 AM.