Quote Originally Posted by The Vagabond View Post
He smiles, "I know- There are some folks in Feng-Shui who've been digging through their archives, found some media showing their world hundreds of years in the future in near pristine condition! We're trying to see if we can unravel whether that's magic and if we can turn it into something, maybe an anti-aging spell. And Merigold is sitting here talking about how she's seen Immured- Nobody makes immured anymore, it's so fascinating!"
Merigold cleared her throat, "You're missing the biggest detail."
"Oh come on," argent moans, "Brigid's razor- the simplest answer is the best."
"I know what I saw- the entire building is run by an orphaned steel! Who knows what they know!"
"Just because the walls move doesn't mean there's an orphaned steel there."

She smiles, "Pretty well- We're about to run these recruits in a training exercise- The standard stuff, practicing for the hunts and such. The young girls need some blood on their belts, after all."
She gestures to the youngest two, "Orbe, Mibe, keep your spears ready. Told Abigale to let them out at a random time, keep your guard up."
She sighs, turning her head back, "It's good to see you again- was worried you'd die in some hearthless sewer of veganism."
"Amazing creatures indeed. I met one just last night. They are so unique. It makes me wonder how different the world most be for them." Meekit replies when he sees Emery. "Oh! There he is."

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
Emery regards the exchanges quietly.

"I do not eat." he says, before adding,"But it smells pleasing."
"What is this creature?" He inquires, studying the avian in the cage,"It appears to be a disagreeable bioform."

Hearing the faeries exchange and Orphaned Steel, he also asks.
"Is there a Steel in the soul of the Spire? Perhaps I can negotiate with it for safe passage, my functions are allowed access in times of dire need, assuming of course it is awake and not saddled with madness."
"Nice to see you again. I remember you from yesterday." Meekit replies trying to be nice.