Melian Galanodel
Eladrin Wizard
AC: 13 HP: 8/8
PP: 13 PIv: 15 PIs: 11
Conditions: --

The elf listens closely to her half-dragon sibling, almost imperceptibly wincing at the mention of the imp - or whatever it was. Something else to deal with. Eventually.

Melian shivers as the adrenaline finally wears off and she stares at her hands for a drawn-out moment after Sam mentions Gorion's body. "You know, I only wish I could have done more than clean him. I was so..." She hesitates. Takes a deep breath and leaves the thought unfinished. Her sad gaze says it clearly enough - Wrong. Unprepared. Useless.

"You're right. Why would anyone be after us and not him? We're just a strange collections of orphans while he is - was - a powerful and connected wizard. It can't be some form of leverage, right? Otherwise, why kill him?"

"Anyway," she continues shaking her head clear. "It also occurred to me to check his belongings for any magical signs or signatures. I'll conduct a ritual after we've laid him to rest. Maybe your... companion can leave you be until then," she finishes with a half-hearted smirk.

She rests her head back against the same tree as Sam. "And I'll clean the rest of us up as well before we turn in."

Might as well use my magic for something.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
I won't be milking Melian's self-pity party much longer. She'll be up and running as a responsible grown-up momentarily.