Headed to the Crystal Pinnacle

The radioactive residue on the machine is not strong enough to penetrate the metal though they would still have to purge it somehow eventually. None the less, they can keep salvaging the technology they find on the bottom but there are other things there that don't fit in with the rest.
A spear made of a strange black metal that looks like it's been made for a giant and a large idol representing some kind of serpentine monster.
But just as they've made their findings their spotters will see three large ships approaching at the horizon. They will attempt to contact the scavangers by radio but I'm unsure if they have such advanced technology onboard.

Moonwell: Meowverick

The windscreen are made of hard plastic so it will take more than a couple of tries to bash that windscreen. She will quickly realize that it would be possible to completely remove it as soon as it starts to bulge open but there are two factors here.

1. It will likely take a little while and a lot of effort.
2. It would leave her completely exposed to the wind which isn't ideal while you're trying to aim. If she had some kind of protective glasses or somesuch it would work better.

But if she instead opts for leaning out and shooting she will still have problem number 2 to deal with.
However, while blasting in the wind like that won't hit the ravens they are at the very least forced to do a evading manuver as they're pretty big targets. So at the very least she have slowed them down.

[The Moonwell of Madness]

"Yeah! Since you have snakes for hair!" Anika exclaims and seems to want to give further context until she sees that Awen have some trouble staying afloat and moves into a better position herself. Trying to have a discussion in a ocean sure was annoying.
"We should, um-" Then she suddenly giggles as Awen mentions the flying bear. "Oh, don't worry about that dude. I was the flying bear! I'm a druid, I can turn into all sorts of things. I came to save you." There's a pause as she looks up at what is making that loud chopping sound above.

Oh, it was a flying machine. Or spinning machine rather, she had no idea you could spin so fast that you took off. But speaking of flying...
"Um, can you fly? Since we probably need to get to the ship." And maybe help the flying machine out too. Looked like it was going to be in trouble!

Laz in Lichbusting Adventures!

While Laz can only look around a few seconds before she's interrupted she will find something of interest. It's no vent or other opening but symbols resembling eyes carved all over the so otherwise perfect surface of the vessle, shortly followed by a strange feeling of being watched.
What's possibly is cutting her search are two events.

1. First, the monolith ship starts to move underneath her.
2. Secondly, a moment later there's a loud thud nearby, sounding like metal hitting metal.

If she turns in the direction of the sound she will see that monolith ship have started to slowly back off from the VIGIL skyship and that one of the metal pit fiends have jumped onboard it. Either forced off the skyship by the adventurers or returning for some other reason.