The Lucent Reef:

"Hey Nera. Whatcha doin' in here?" Mika grins and throws herself around Nerassus, hugging him from behind.

"You're already drunk Mika?" Nerassus chuckles softly, giving her a warm squeeze.

"Mmm. Your students brought some really heavy stuff. Want me to bring you a cup?" She peers over Nerassus's shoulder at a scroll. It's halfway covered in writing she can't quite parse, but at least the calligraphy is nice to look at. "You're writing? C'mon. You should be partying with the rest of us!"

"I will soon. I just need to prepare this sacred text for..." His voice trails off as he gets a distant look. "What is... Father?!"

---

A faint image of Nerassus appears above Valrion, intercepting itself between Yir and Davanda. "Father! Please stop. Do not hurt her. She has done nothing wrong! She shouldn't be made to suffer for it!"

From deep within Nerassus, two small drops of blood form. One falls down on Davanda.

Spoiler: Help:
Show

+2 Healing: The blood revitalizes Davanda's frail form. Strengthening it to help her stay alive. If she manages to maintain a divine spark, it'll manifest itself as mild regenerative powers.
+2 Justice: Nerassus intercepts on Davanda's behalf, pleading with Yir to not hurt her, giving of his own essence to replace from Davanda that which is taken.

+2 Water?: "He steals. He takes. Cares aught for mortal suffering. Come. Let me hold you. Let me shelter you in my embrace." When submerged in water, water will shield Davanda. She will know Petr's comfort, and can speak with Petr by diving beneath the surface.

The second droplet speeds towards the sun, piercing into Yir's essence like a needle. "This is what you do. This is who you are. Create suffering, refuse to take responsibility. They cry for retribution for suffering. Revenge for cruelty suffered by your negligence. That you would turn your cruelty on one like this shows the world what you truly are. Petty and selfish!"