View Single Post

Thread: Pan-aeons: a God Game

1. - Top - End - #271
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: Pan-aeons: a God Game

The realm between the passing and the living plane

Failure was a word that Déjà Vu knew all too well. He failed to save those crew people, he failed to save a child from becoming a monster, he failed to save his father, he failed to save Ostrom he inadvertently caused the war and now he failed the University and this poor kid Cheek. “Why did I come back?” déjà vu thought to himself as he floated between worlds. “I’ll just make the situation worse, probably get these kids killed.” he continued floating. then he felt something. Acts being perpetrated by the gods. He pondered this for a bit. “I’ll see what I can do…”

Spoiler: help
    Show
    create a law of reality (an objective morality) - Karma
    +2 Heroism: Those who protect the weak will give them good.

Show
    Pass Law Of Reality, Mandate Of Su'ule
    +2 Heroism: Evil monsters will fear people with a strong heart. Often making mistakes while fighting them. Good monsters will be the champions of the weak and protect them at all costs.

Show
    Council of Masters
    +2 Heroism: They will always think of the safety of the people and not for them under the bus for greed, hatred or pragmatism.

Show
    Starfolk and choblins alliance
    +2 Heroism: both sides will come to the aid of the other side when they are in danger.

Show
    Davanda
    +2 Heroism: she will care about all people of the world, no matter what species and religion and she will stand up for them.

_____
    Julian

Julian looked up to the sky. “Another perfect baby is being made, to be loved, to prosper and to live long.” Julian slammed his pickax off the ground. “The unfairness of it all…. But I think I have a solution.” He then raised his pickax to the sky. “She forever know the mortal’s pain.”
    Spoiler: hinder
    Show
    Davanda
    +2 Knowledge: All would know of how she was created and how much Yir hated her creation. And as such, they will be terrified of her because how showing her any kindness would anger Yir.
    +2 architecture: She will be a bad omen to bring into your houses and other architecture. Many people refuse her entry.
    -2 unknown: of course people who do not care about Yir will be more welcoming to her.
    Last edited by Godzillarich; 2020-04-05 at 03:11 PM.