View Single Post

Thread: Pan-aeons: a God Game

1. - Top - End - #273
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Pan-aeons: a God Game

Avestra, The Masked Isle

As Avestra approached her destination, she heard the voice of Yir in her ear.

"What is this nonsense? You dare judge another's heart by YOUR wicked ways? While some judgement may be necessary at times, you are neither the right judges nor are mortals so undeserving as to be all judged. Before MY majesty, it is naught, before those who look to ME for freedom, it is naught. By my absolutely perfect judgement I cast your wicked ambitions into oblivion!"

"If not us, then who?" Avestra retorted. "They cannot see the long stretch of history like we can. They do not understand the long term consequences of their actions. It is our duty to steer them in the right direction. And I see that you have added your own rule to the Divine Code. Clearly, you are not above judging mortals either."

With that, she swooped down into a deep dive, landing before Timorin.

"Apologies for the delay, brother. I hope I am not too late for the coronation. It's been about seven hundred years since I've been to a party." Not to mention that the last party she had attended... hadn't exactly gone swimmingly.

Spoiler: Help!
    Show
    Assist Valrion in the creation of Davanda with +2 Nature. Davanda will have a deeper knowledge of karma than anyone but the gods themselves, and will use that knowledge to teach its benefits to the people of Axia.
    Last edited by The JoJo; 2020-04-05 at 11:55 AM.