Thalia the Soul Bound was on one of the last ships to ever set sail for the Lucent Reef Archipelago. It was a tearful goodbye with her parents and her master but she was on the ship with Ymon-Thal’s Apathy and would be able to send messages home to them all. She expected she would see them again. She just knew that she had to see the place from her visions and see the crown that her people seemed to revere so much.

It was dark as she walked through the ruins of an old village. She found a well where she could envision a child being pushed. This had been her home for so long. Now though… She touched her mask. She would lead her people. This was her duty as Chern’s Apathy. She would embrace her destiny as the mayor of the Shadow’s Husk. Turning away from the well with a renewed sense of duty, she finds herself face to face with a figure.

(Pow)

The next thing she knew, her mask was gone and she no longer felt anything. She couldn’t move, her head barely above the water. She had fallen down the well and she couldn’t move. She couldn’t even bring herself to call out for help.

Thalia sat up straight in her bed aboard the ship. She rushed up to deck, which shone with the light of evening. “Where is Yta? I need to speak with Yta?”

“Ymon-Thal’s Apathy is in a meeting of the masquerade called by Lord Timorin himself. Whatever it is can wait.”

“Oh my. What is happening there?” Thalia was staring, hand clasped over her mouth as the other pointed out to the horizon. Darkness was radiating out from a point in the distant sky.

“That is the blessing of Lord Timorin.” Ymon-Thal’s apathy said, stepping out of his quarters. “He says our king is on his way.”

To Dulnori

Timorin smiles. [B]”Thank you for your aid. Our peoples have long been friends and I hope to extend the relationship for a long while. I shall send out a ship with aid shortly.

Spoiler: Help
Show
+2 War: The skill of the horizon tribe along with the preserving power Nestlebalm embued in the area, makes it incredibly difficult to conquer

+2 Drama: Timorin had already added his shadows to the games but the Miracle games will always have a spectacle as new games are added and the Horizon Tribe is constantly striving to add more challenge and levels to the games

+2 Healing: Nerassus will step in and offer his healing skills to ensure no fatalities during these miracle games.

+1 Games/+2 Justice: Together, Nerassus and Timorin create a set of difficult challenges pitting mortals against Nerassus himself in the miracle games. Anyone who successfully defeats Nerassus may ask a boon of the demigod.