1. - Top - End - #376
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: What's Left of the MagCave II: We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story

Courtyard Visitation

"Good, good. Glad to hear it!" With a confident and sensible smile, the finely-dressed man begins to pull his fur-lined glove back over his large hand. As he adjusts the extravagant overcoat which he wears over his shoulders as a cloak, he continues. "You've great things in store for you, son! Provided you do right by me, of course. But, 'course you will! You seem like the sort of man who knows what's good for him, after all." His words are muffled by the cigarette braced between his white teeth. "You wouldn't disappoint me." He grits his teeth against it before his grey eyes flash towards the cyborg. "Gods know, I hate disappointments." He reaches for his ebonwood cane.

The large man's eyes slant as he makes eye contact with Magtok. It's intense, but over soon. As it fades, he chuckles darkly, and a warm smile appears once more on his face. "You'll want to schedule a tour with my people. Here." With a flourish, he produces a glossy gray business card from within a pocket, passing it along to the cyborg. Vibrant gold lettering laid out in an elegant, modern font upon the card offers a selection of methods in which one might reach the offices of Olympian Extractions. "You'll have to be patient, of course." He chuckles a little here, dragging on his fine cigarette once again. "We're one big, busy family up Skyside." Dark, sparkling smoke gushes forth from between the man's full lips, slowly dissipating as he continues. "Expect a response within or around forty-eight hours, yeah?"

"Anyhow, see you 'round, son." At that, he'll wave goodbye and return to the vintage automobile parked just outside. Unless called to, the vehicle will vanish down the road.
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2020-04-09 at 04:11 AM.