View Single Post

Thread: Pan-aeons: a God Game

1. - Top - End - #280
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Pan-aeons: a God Game

Chapter 3, Turn 1 resolution

Timorin (75 AP) - success
    The Lucent Archipelago is now sanctified, an in so doing plunged into eternal twilight. So much for that nice equatorial tan.
    In addition, Timorin now knows the domain bonus of the mysterious new dagger. I have PMed gac this information, once it is revealed to everyone I will put it in the OOC thread.

Avestra (70 AP) - success
    Alright, karma, let's get into it. If I'm forgetting anything let me know. I would encourage JoJo to write this up a little nicer in the OOC.
    How to get karma:
    Being nice to nature
    Doing your Path of Divinity
    Being community minded
    Acts of healing and creation
    Being from a disadvantaged background
    Whatever the **** Dharma is
    Enslaving foxes
    Arts
    Granting asylum
    How to mitigate karma:
    Going to the Passing
    Solarmancy
    Path of Perfection
    Confessing to a priest
    Hugging Valrion a lot

Su'ule (80 AP) - success
    Similar deal. I'll try my best to summarise all the developments, let me know what I miss, I encourage Darth to write this up in the OOC.
    Monsters you can turn into:
    Goddamn everything (Su'ule worshippers and atheists, depends on virtue)
    Chimeras (Timorin)
    Giant eagles (Avestra)
    Tree of Woe (Alatadriel pyromancers)
    Shining Ones (Yir, if you start out as an evil monster)
    Additional features:
    Free passage to Diviworld
    Dead monsters go to Passing
    No Path monsters
    No Moonpool baptised monsters
    Monstrock
    Dream of what monster you'll become

Grawissen (66 AP) - success
    Tentacles flailed as Leviathan roared to life. A dreaded monster that had almost faded into myth would once again wreak terror upon the oceans.

Kahar-Djin (62 AP) - success
    The Council of Masters came together with great vigour and import. They would, together, change the course of history. Most of the major paths were represented, though there were issues with unwanted intruders in addition to the Masters.
    The Council of Masters, +2 Council (until further notice)/-2 Deliberation

Alatadriel (78 AP) - success
    The colony of Al-Estria was successfully established. For some reason the natives had no issue with this. Maybe they just thought it'd be better than giants.
    Additionally, Rosalin Ravenhold has been reincarnated. Look out moderates, she's gonna break your jaw.

Ymon-Thal (76 AP) - success
    The Passing was successfully sanctified, finally.

Chern (64 AP) - success
    The Pact was officially ratified by the Starfolk, the choblins, and the Yith, despite a small diplomatic incident caused by a fox. It also rained lemonade. Everything got really sticky.

Petr (79 AP) - success
    India Kroft accompanied Nerassus on all his important headmaster business, taking the dagger with her. It would be his to use as he saw fit, though as of yet he still doesn't know what it does. Timorin will have to tell him.

Yir (70 AP) - success
    Valrion and Davanda won out against their ruthless ancestor, thanks to the intervention of the other gods. Davanda would have many gifts, such as the ability to calm and inspire all around her, to transform using her changeling blood, and last but not least, she smelt just AMAZING. But not in like an attractive way. She has a very platonically pleasing smell.
    However, despite these boons, Davanda came from a hard background, and everyone knew it. Treated by Yir as a bastard granddaughter and undeserving of his light, Davanda would always be a little scarred when it comes to domestic life.
    Davanda, +2 Harmony/-2 Family

Dulnori (86 AP) - success
    The Harken Steppe was sanctified. Again. Good job Harken Steppe.

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by Garjel_blah; 2020-04-06 at 11:21 AM.