I think the episode can be forgiven many of its flaws for some of the best scenes in this or any other show--Londo's showdown with Morden, and Vir getting what he always wanted, are just some of my favourite scenes. There are things that are clearly done for dramatic reasons and make no sense--for instance, there's no way they should have been able to both hear and feel the destruction of Celini from the palace within seconds of it happening unless Londo is setting off nukes right next door, and the Vorlon ship sent to destroy Centauri Prime being called away when its twin is destroyed is just foolish; given hyperspace speeds in B5 it can't possibly make it all the way to the battle in time to make a difference, and considering it's a planet killer with few or no apparent defences of its own, what use would it be there anyway? They really just had to have the dramatic moment when Londo is looking up at the planet killer eclipsing the sun and asking Vir to kill him, then have the ship go away for absolutely no reason because Centauri Prime can't be destroyed right now.

However, all that being said, I still hate "Get the hell out of our galaxy!". Hated it when I first watched Sheridan say it quarter of a century ago and time hasn't improved it.