On the edge of the city of Chole

Cheek and Stopit arrived at the border of the great city of Chole. Stopit immediately collapsed. “WATER WATER WATER!” Cheek got out his canister of water and started pouring it into the dinosaur’s mouth. “Thank...you!” Stopit mumbled as he laid on the sand. “Does this place have more water?”

Cheek Padded Stopit on the back “This is excellent the coldest it gets during the day.”

“Can we get in before it becomes harder?” Stopit ask pathetically.

“Hey!” someone yelled out as they walked towards the duo. “What business do you have here?” a random border guard asked.

“We want to enter the city. What do you think we want to do die of dehydration next to it?” Cheek said angrily as he sat next to his friend.

“Well, foreignness is not allowed in the city without authorization.” the guard demanded. “What type of authorizations you have?

Cheek looked over at Stopit, as he laid on the ground exhausted. He then turned back towards the guard “as the son of Capt. Teeth Clenched, Cheek Clenched.”

The Guards eyes widened.”OH...I’m so sorry, will bring assistance to help your fat friend in.” The God then walked off to get that said assistance.

Cheek Looked over at Stopit. “I hope you appreciate what I do for you.” Cheek mumbled as he continued petting Stopit. “... I was hoping to avoid my father coming back here.”

“Why?...” Stopit asked. “... He seems like a popular guy?”

Cheek looked at the sand below. “Some personal stuff.”
________

father away in the desert

A figure looked at the 2 traveling lizards as they enter the city. It was Aerathor with strangely to crows on his right shoulder. He then turned to these crows. “You know the plan find the 2 claws and then take the tunnels to Boa shore.” The crows nodded and then flew up into the air. He then looked towards the city. “I guess I’ll finish with those disgusting orc failed to do.” His hand and lit up with fire. “And I can take the city of Verman out with it.